Aug 19, 2012

Something I learn ....................


Once again its proved by fact. It is true, For truth never no one can hide longer. Same truth i realize after my unfavourable relationship with my dearest and nearest friend. Its prove that everything is happen for reason.
I am so happy to had like you friend. No matter how is our relation in present, even its bad or worst also. Right now i can proudly accept and say about our relationship even it was unfavourable for me. Just i get it, it all were happening to give me lesson about real life and everything. Jst get reasons for Lots of my troubles and tension for whom i were worthless. For whom i were nothing but i were ready to die also for them. Thank you very much my best friend. My dearest friend V! I am really thankful for your contribution. I am feeling, just get right way after failing many times, Art for living and some power for bearing pain. Only due to you i learn to evaluate my worth in every steps with every relation. I got more power for judgement about people with whom i need to stay and to whom i need to pack up. It is also proved that for every relationship need efford from both side to make balance.
 In our life, we can learn to possible two kinds of lession from any kinds of events, that may be positive or negative. That will be depand upto you guys,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment